California General Engineering
& Construction Company
SiteSol, a general contractor licensed in the state of California holding a general engineering and construction license #948463, Class A and B. They are currently an approved vendor for T-Mobile, Verizon, Crown Castle, Mobilitie, American Tower, Ericsson, Extenet, and other smaller vendors. SiteSol is staffed with specialists that cover new site builds, site integration, emergency response for equipment failure repairs, sweep testing, and fiber installation and splicing.
SiteSol is is a women owned small business with full-time personnel to support the above business with our current clients. We are growing and seeking to diversify into other cellular markets.
SiteSol does most of the work with “in house labor" and own most of the equipment that is needed for the jobs. These two factors provide better controlling in timing, and result in lower costs without additional subcontractor overhead and profit mark ups.
SiteSol has years of experience in building in high-end cities such as Beverly Hills, Holmby Hills, Manhattan Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Niguel, and has always maintained positive relationships with these communities and city management.
Recent Projects Completed
(370) AAV projects completed for T-Mobile in the LA/ OC Market (T-Mobile)
(41) New Cellular Sites valued at over $100,000 (T-Mobile)
(10) New Cellular Sites valued at averaging $184,500 (Verizon)
(83) Modifications completed to existing Cellular Sites (Vantage Company)
(26) DAS sites completed (T-Mobile)
Site Development and Improvements to FBI Counterterrorism Training Facility. (FBI)
(65+) Public works projects completed for City / Public agencies
(26) ADA Compliant modifications completed to Public ROW in South Orange County
(523) Residential Remodels completed to date for Chase Bank in California
Kristine A. Glaeser
Peter J. Glaeser
5,000,000 General Liability Insurance – Farmers Insurance
State Fund Workers Compensation
CA State License No. 948463 Class A and Class B